The Surf Club Facility Program aims to assist eligible Surf Life Saving Clubs throughout NSW to develop facilities that will enable increased participation in Surf Life Saving for all people, increased facility usage, and improved safety.
Eligible applicants are:
- Surf Life Saving Clubs in NSW; or
- Surf Life Saving NSW Branches. Branches are able to apply for surf club related works e.g., storage sheds for emergency equipment but they will only be considered after all eligible applications from Surf Life Saving Clubs in the round receive funding.
The key information of the Program:
The NSW Government has allocated up to $5,250,000 for this Program in 2023/24. Grants are available from $30,000 up to $1million. In 2023/24, the Program will take applications across three funding categories. The three categories have been designed so that the requirements for grant applications are scaled according to project size and complexity.
- Category 1 - Facility Improvements Projects - Projects with a total project cost less than $100,000
- Category 2 - Small-Medium Construction Projects - Projects with a total project cost from $100,000 up to $500,000
- Category 3 - Large Construction Projects - Projects with a total project cost of $500,000 or more
To find out more and apply please click the link below.